InLighten Launches IGIVEâ¿¢ Kiosk For Donation Supported Organizations
Welter continued, "While organizations will be excited about the iGIVE Kiosk's ability to securely accept donations 24/7/365, what they will find to be particularly powerful is the iGIVE Kiosk's effectiveness as a means of providing more information and interaction to visitors and members." When idle, the iGIVE Kiosk functions as a high-visibility digital sign with an always present donate option. Using iGIVE Manager™, an intuitive, web-based content management interface, organizations are empowered to create, schedule and target dynamic media including video, graphics, audio, PowerPoint presentations and even links to desired URLs to one or more iGIVE Kiosks. Content is accessible to users through simple on-screen prompts.
"The iGIVE Digital Donation Kiosk has been designed as a total solution that can significantly increase donations by making the act of giving a seamless part of the way individuals engage with an immersive information resource," concluded Snyder. The first iGIVE Kiosk installations are scheduled for the second quarter of 2013.
inLighten is a pioneer in networked digital media solutions including digital signage, self-service kiosks, on-hold and environment audio services and speech privacy solutions that empower clients to effectively and securely communicate with their audiences. Powered by inLighten digital media management software that enables customized content creation, scheduling and distribution controls, inLighten solutions are scalable, cost-effective and exceptionally reliable. Industry-leading consulting, installation, technical support and creative services deliver a superior customer experience and provide a single point of accountability for all aspects of implementation, day-to-day management and continuing network operation. inLighten's headquarters are in Clarence, NY.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV