ATLANTA, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: IVR) announced today that IAS Operating Partnership LP, the operating partnership through which the Company conducts its operations (the "Operating Partnership"), has agreed to sell in a private offering $350 million of its 5.00% Exchangeable Senior Notes due 2018. The Operating Partnership granted the initial purchasers a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $50 million aggregate principal amount of the notes.
The notes will be senior unsecured obligations of the Operating Partnership. The Company will guarantee the payment of amounts due on the notes. The offering is expected to close on March 12, 2013, subject to the satisfaction of certain closing conditions.Interest on the notes will be payable semi-annually on March 15 and September 15, beginning on September 15, 2013. The notes will mature on March 15, 2018, unless repurchased or exchanged in accordance with their terms prior to such date. The notes may be exchanged for shares of the Company's common stock at the applicable exchange rate at any time prior to the close of business on the second scheduled trading day prior to the maturity date. The initial exchange rate for each $1,000 aggregate principal amount of the notes is 42.0893 shares of the Company's common stock, equivalent to an exchange price of approximately $23.76 per share, which represents an approximately 15% premium to the closing price of the Company's common stock on March 6, 2013. The Operating Partnership will not be permitted to redeem the notes prior to maturity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV