TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NYSE: AMTD) announced today that Fred Tomczyk, president and chief executive officer, intends to sell up to 200,000 shares of the company’s common stock, approximately 8 percent of his 2.5 million shares. Following the transaction, which has been approved by the company’s Board of Directors Compensation Committee, he will continue to exceed the company’s share ownership guidelines, which are set at 10-times his base salary.
The shares will be sold between now and Mar. 15, 2013. Mr. Tomczyk plans to use the proceeds to fulfill diversification and liquidity needs within his portfolio and to satisfy charitable commitments.
For the latest news and information about TD Ameritrade, follow the Company on Twitter, @TDAmeritradePR.
AMTD-GAbout TD Ameritrade Holding CorporationMillions of investors and independent registered investment advisors (RIAs) have turned to TD Ameritrade’s (NYSE: AMTD) technology, people and education to help make investing and trading easier to understand and do. Online or over the phone. In a branch or with an independent RIA. First-timer or sophisticated trader. Our clients want to take control, and we help them decide how - bringing Wall Street to Main Street for more than 37 years. TD Ameritrade has time and again been recognized as a leader in investment services. Please visit TD Ameritrade’s newsroom or www.amtd.com for more information. Brokerage services provided by TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA ( www.FINRA.org) /SIPC ( www.SIPC.org) /NFA ( www.nfa.futures.org)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV