Losing Jobs and Lying About It: Opinion
What kind of doctor "knows" he will need to keep shocking his patient continuously with a defibrillator for at least two full years? Dr. Frankenstein required only a tiny fraction of that time to create life.
To anyone with a modicum of economic literacy, Bernanke's declaration at the end of 2012 of at least two more years of his 0% defibrillator was nothing less than an open confession the U.S. economy is nothing but a charred corpse. Whatever fantasy number is released by the BLS on Friday will be another lie.
There were fewer Americans working in February than in January. There will be fewer still working in March. Corpses don't "grow."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV