International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC), a wholly owned subsidiary of American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG), announced today that it has priced, and entered into an agreement to issue and sell, subject to certain conditions, $750 million aggregate principal amount of 3.875% senior notes due 2018 (the “2018 Notes”) and $500 million aggregate principal amount of 4.625% senior notes due 2021 (the “2021 Notes” and, together with the 2018 Notes, the “Notes”) pursuant to an effective registration statement filed on July 23, 2012 with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
ILFC expects to close the offering on March 11, 2013, subject to the satisfaction of customary market and other closing conditions.
The Notes will be unsecured and will not be guaranteed by ILFC’s parent, any of ILFC’s subsidiaries or any third party.
The underwriters for the offering are Barclays Capital Inc., J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, RBC Capital Markets, LLC, BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Goldman, Sachs & Co. and UBS Securities LLC. You may obtain a copy of the prospectus supplement and the related prospectus for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov, or by contacting:
- Barclays Capital Inc., Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, telephone 1-888-603-5847, email email@example.com
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, 383 Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10179, Attention: Investment Grade Syndicate Desk, 3rd Floor, telephone 1-212-834-4533
- Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10013, telephone 1-866-718-1649, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Three World Financial Center, 200 Vesey Street, New York, New York 10281, Attn: Debt Capital Markets, telephone 1-866-375-6829, email email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV