LANCASTER, Pa., March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eastern Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EIHI) announced today the official opening of its Gulf South regional office in support of subsidiary Eastern Alliance Insurance Group ("EAIG"), a domestic casualty insurance group specializing in workers' compensation insurance. EAIG's Gulf South regional office will provide workers' compensation insurance products and services to policyholders in Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, and Louisiana.
"I'm pleased to officially announce the opening of our new Gulf South regional office in Madison, Mississippi," said Michael Boguski, President and Chief Executive Officer of EIHI. "The office enables us to offer the region's employers superior, locally-based service, in addition to our exclusive ParallelPay ® and ecovery ® programs, a full complement of workers' compensation products and services, and furthers EIHI's strategic geographic expansion initiatives."
The Madison, Mississippi office is fully staffed with underwriting, marketing, claims and risk management professionals. In July 2012, EIHI announced the appointment of Steven Weeks as Regional Business Executive for the Gulf South territory.
Founded in 1997, EAIG is a specialty underwriter of workers' compensation products and services for businesses and organizations in the Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, Midwest and Gulf South regions of the United States. EAIG is a member of the publicly-held Eastern Insurance Holdings, Inc. family of companies, with offices in Lancaster and Wexford, Pennsylvania, Charlotte, North Carolina, Carmel, Indiana, Franklin, Tennessee, Richmond, Virginia, and Madison, Mississippi. EAIG's Web address is www.eains.com.EIHI operates through its subsidiaries a domestic casualty insurance group specializing in workers' compensation products and services and a segregated portfolio cell reinsurance business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV