TORONTO, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp. (TSX: PRE; BVC: PREC; BOVESPA: PREB) announced today a cash dividend of U.S. $0.11 per common share payable on March 26, 2013 to shareholders of record as of March 18, 2013 and to holders of Brazilian Depositary Receipts (the "BDRs") of record as of March 13, 2013. The ex-dividend date for shareholders trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the La Bolsa de Valores de Colombia (or the Colombia Stock Exchange) as well as for those trading BDRs on the Bolsa de Valores Mercadorias e Futuros (or the Brazilian Stock Exchange) is March 14, 2013.
For shareholders trading on the Colombian Stock Exchange, the Colombia peso equivalency shall be calculated based on the exchange rate as certified by the "Central Bank" on the date of monetization and will be published on the SIMEV website at the proper time.
With respect to the BDRs traded on the Brazilian Stock Exchange, the Depositary Institution in Brazil will execute the exchange agreement as of the date of the payment of the dividend to the holders of BDRs, on or about March 26, 2013, for conversion purposes. Also, the holders of BDRs registered on March 13, 2013 shall be entitled to receive the dividends from the Depositary Institution on April 4, 2013.
Subject to approval from the Board of Directors, the Company expects to continue paying a dividend on a quarterly basis at this level, with such decision being determined based on funds from operations, earnings, financial requirements, commodity price levels, legal requirements and other conditions existing in the future. While a formal policy is not in place with respect to dividends, the payment of quarterly dividends will continue to be reviewed by the Board of Directors, as needed, from time to time. Future dividends on Pacific Rubiales common shares and, consequently, BDRs, are not guaranteed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV