MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALXA) will report results for its fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, on Tuesday, March 26, 2013, following the close of the U.S. financial markets. On Tuesday, March 26, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time / 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time, the Company will host an investor conference call and live webcast to provide a company update and discuss the financial results. The conference call, live webcast and archived replay are open to all interested parties.
To access the conference call via the Internet, go to www.alexza.com, under the "Investor Relations" link. Please join the call at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to ensure time for any software downloads that may be required. Interested parties may also pre-register to avoid pre-call delays at https://www.theconferencingservice.com/prereg/key.process?key= PV9FTPNLQ.
To access the live conference call via phone, dial 888-679-8035. International callers may access the live call by dialing +1-617-213-4848. The reference number to enter the call is 99281086.
The replay of the conference call may be accessed via the Internet, at
www.alexza.com, or via phone at 888-286-8010
for domestic callers or +1-617-801-6888 for international callers. The reference number for the replay of the call is 44796025. A replay of the call will be available for two weeks following the event.
About Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Alexza Pharmaceuticals is focused on the research, development and commercialization of novel, proprietary products for the acute treatment of central nervous system conditions, including agitation, acute repetitive seizures and insomnia. Alexza's products are based on the Staccato® system, a hand-held inhaler that is designed to deliver a drug aerosol to the deep lung, providing rapid systemic delivery and therapeutic onset with ease and convenience for patients.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV