Jabil (NYSE:JBL), an electronic products solutions company, will announce its fiscal year 2013 second quarter financials on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 after the market close at http://www.jabil.com.
Investor Dial-in: (800) 837-7537 or International (706) 634-1268 with Conference ID# 20346794
Replay: A telephone replay of this call will be available until Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at midnight ET. To access, call (855) 859-2056 for International dial (404) 537-3406 with Conference ID# 20346794
Playback: The call will be archived at http://www.jabil.com/investors/.Jabil is an electronic products solutions company providing comprehensive electronics design and product management services to electronics and technology companies. Jabil helps bring electronics products to the market faster and more cost effectively by providing complete electronics product supply chain management around the world. Jabil provides comprehensive, customer-focused solutions to customers in a broad range of industries. Jabil common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “JBL”. Further information is available on the company’s website: jabil.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV