WARRINGTON, Pa., March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Discovery Laboratories, Inc. (Nasdaq: DSCO) will report fourth quarter 2012 results on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 before the open of the U.S. financial markets. The Company will also host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. ET that same day to discuss the fourth quarter financial results and other business updates. A question-and-answer session will follow management's remarks.
To access the conference call and participate in the question-and-answer session, the number for domestic callers is (877) 215-0093 and for international callers (706) 679-3237. The conference call passcode is 20394319. An audio replay of the conference call will be available until April 13, 2013. The replay number is (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 using the same conference call password listed above.
The audio webcast of the conference call will be available on the Discovery Labs website at www.discoverylabs.com. It is recommended that participants log onto the audio webcast at least 15 minutes prior to the call. A replay of the audio webcast will be available for up to 45 days after the call at the Company's website.
About Discovery LabsDiscovery Laboratories, Inc. is a specialty biotechnology company focused on advancing a new standard in respiratory critical care. Discovery Labs' novel proprietary KL4 surfactant technology produces a synthetic, peptide-containing surfactant that is structurally similar to pulmonary surfactant. Discovery Labs is also developing its proprietary drug delivery technologies to enable efficient delivery of aerosolized KL4 surfactant and other inhaled therapies. For more information, please visit Discovery Labs' website at www.Discoverylabs.com.SOURCE Discovery Laboratories, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV