NEW YORK, March 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Icahn Enterprises L.P. ("Icahn Enterprises") (Nasdaq:IEP) today announced the closing of its previously announced registered public offering of 3,174,604 depositary units representing limited partner interests in Icahn Enterprises at $63.00 per depositary unit to the public. Icahn Enterprises received total net proceeds of approximately $193 million, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses. Icahn Enterprises also granted the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 476,191 depositary units. The proceeds from the offering will be used for general partnership purposes.
Jefferies LLC served as sole book-running manager.
A registration statement related to the securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. The offering was made only by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at http://www.sec.gov or by contacting Jefferies LLC at 520 Madison Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY, 10022, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, by calling (877) 547-6340 or by emailing Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com.About Icahn Enterprises L.P. Icahn Enterprises L.P. (Nasdaq:IEP), a master limited partnership, is a diversified holding company engaged in nine primary business segments: Investment, Automotive, Energy, Gaming, Railcar, Food Packaging, Metals, Real Estate and Home Fashion.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: SungHwan Cho Chief Financial Officer (212) 702-4300
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV