Tumi Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TUMI) today announced that it plans to report its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 financial results on Wednesday, March 20, 2013, after the market closes. The Company also plans to hold a conference call to discuss its financial results the same day at 4:30 p.m. ET.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Company’s website, www.tumi.com
In addition, a telephone replay will be available shortly after the conclusion of the call and remain available until March 27, 2013. To access the telephone replay, listeners should dial (888) 286-8010 or (617) 801-6888 for international callers. The access code for the replay is 90602965. A replay of the webcast will also be available within two hours of the conclusion of the call and will remain on the website for ninety days.
About TumiTumi is the leading global brand of premium travel, business and lifestyle products and accessories. The brand is sold in approximately 200 stores from New York to Paris to London and Tokyo, as well as in the world’s top department, specialty, and travel retail stores in over 70 countries. For more information, please visit www.tumi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV