VAN BUREN, Ark., March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- USA Truck, Inc. (NASDAQ: USAK) announced that Alcoa has named USA Truck its Tier 1 2012 Carrier of the Year for providing outstanding dry van service in North America. It is the first time the Van Buren, AR-based company has received the award from Alcoa.
"We provided a hybrid solution for Alcoa through our Strategic Capacity Solutions division, supplying supplemental capacity and excellent service," said Chris Adams, Director of SCS for USA Truck.
Tim Reyes, President of Alcoa Materials Management, said the core carrier awards represent a successful partnership that has been developed with Alcoa's top transportation providers in North America. "The carriers we are recognizing have best met the criteria established to ensure the needs of Alcoa facilities," Reyes said in a statement.This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Forward-looking statements are based upon the current beliefs and expectations of our management and are inherently subject to risks and uncertainties, some of which cannot be predicted or quantified, which could cause future events and actual results to differ materially from those set forth in, contemplated by, or underlying the forward-looking statements. Accordingly, actual results may differ from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Readers should review and consider the factors that may affect future results and other disclosures by the Company in its press releases, Annual Report on Form 10-K and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. We disclaim any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements to reflect actual results or changes in the factors affecting the forward-looking information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV