MZ Group Innovates And Expands Its Performance By Launching The E-shop
SAO PAULO, March 6, 2013 MZ Group, world's largest independent investor relations company hereby announces the expansion of its webcast, translation and transcription services package which now will be offered to the market in general as e-commerce (the company's e-shop), going beyond the investor relations market, the company's traditional focus.
The company is pioneer in the application of webcast technology for the capital markets in Brazil, which allowed it to extensively increase its expertise in such service. The tool applied in these online events is owned by MZ Group and stands out as a safe, interactive and user-friendly tool, where any company is able to broadcast events, training, workshops, conferences and distance education (EAD).
"Offering corporate solutions to shorten the distance among companies, employees, clients and teachers around the world was always in MZ Group's plans. Besides reducing commuting expenses, we believe that the XXI century will be marked by collaboration and distance education", affirms Rodrigo Alves, CEO of MZ Group Latin America.
Translation and transcription services, which are also available at MZ Group's e-shop will be offered with differentiated prices for large scale demands and they stand out for their quality guaranteed already recognized by the market. The material is produced by a team specialized in the Portuguese, English and Spanish languages with expertise in the corporate, finance, accounting and legal areas.
You can access MZ Group's e-shop through our website ( www.mzgroup.com) by clicking on Products & Services > e-shop. You can now contract whatever service you wish at a competitive price.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV