CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fifth Third Bank today announced the appointment of Dr. Ronald Carter, president of Johnson C. Smith University, and Debra Plousha Moore, executive vice president and chief human resources officer at Carolinas Healthcare System, to the Board of Directors of its North Carolina Affiliate.
"We are extremely pleased to have Dr. Carter and Debra Plousha Moore join our Board of Directors here in North Carolina. They are both highly respected leaders in the community and their insight and experience will be invaluable as we continue to grow our franchise in Charlotte and the Carolinas," said Tom Heiks, president of Fifth Third's North Carolina Affiliate.
"Fifth Third Bank is a well respected company and has established a strong presence in the Carolinas in a short period of time. They are a very community focused bank that shares many of the same values as Johnson C. Smith University. I am delighted to join the North Carolina board and look forward to helping Fifth Third further strengthen relationships in the marketplace," said Dr. Ronald Carter.
"I am very pleased to join Fifth Third Bank's
North Carolina Board. They are a highly regarded leader within the financial industry and I look forward to helping them build their reputation as the one bank people most value and trust here in the Carolinas," said Debra Plousha Moore.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV