NYSE - OPY
NEW YORK, NY, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. today filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012 with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012 also serves as our 2012 Annual Report to Stockholders. It is available to view and print on-line on our website at www.opco.com on the Investor Relations page. A stockholder who wants to receive a paper or email copy of our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012 must request one. The report is available, without charge, except for exhibits to the report, by (i) writing to Oppenheimer Holdings Inc., 85 Broad Street, 22 nd Floor, New York, New York 10004, Attention: Secretary, (ii) calling 1-800-221-5588, or (iii) emailing us with your request at email@example.com. Exhibits will be provided upon request and payment of a reasonable fee.
Oppenheimer, through its principal subsidiaries, Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. (a U.S. broker-dealer) and Oppenheimer Asset Management Inc., offers a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services from over 94 offices in 26 states and through local broker-dealers in 4 foreign jurisdictions. Oppenheimer employs over 3,500 people. The Company offers trust and estate services through Oppenheimer Trust Company. OPY Credit Corp. offers syndication as well as trading of issued corporate loans. Oppenheimer Multifamily Housing & Healthcare Finance, Inc. (formerly Evanston Financial Corporation) is engaged in mortgage brokerage and servicing. In addition, through Freedom Investments, Inc. and the BUYandHOLD division of Freedom, Oppenheimer offers online discount brokerage and dollar-based investing services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV