- Eight drawings for tickets to a home game. To be entered into the drawings for Bruins tickets, customers should “like” National Grid on Facebook and fill out a short entry form. ( www.facebook.com/nationalgridMA or www.facebook.com/nationalgridRI) Winners will be randomly selected beginning March 12, 2013 through the end of the regular season. Ticket winners will also have the opportunity to meet Andrew Ference after the game.
- Energy Efficiency Grants. Residential customers can enter to win grants to be used toward implementing energy efficiency measures in their homes. To be eligible, customers must schedule a no-cost in-home energy assessment with National Grid between March 6 and April 15, 2013. Seven Massachusetts and seven Rhode Island customers will receive a 2 nd place prize of $2,500 to use towards energy efficiency; three Massachusetts and three Rhode Island customers will receive a 1 st place prize of $5,000 to use towards energy efficiency; and one Massachusetts and one Rhode Island customer will win the grand prize of $7,500 to use towards energy efficiency.
- Energy Efficiency Grants for Schools and visit by Andrew Ference. Schools in National Grid’s service territory across Massachusetts and Rhode Island can enter to win $1,000 grants, as well as the grand prize of the $2,500 grant plus a visit by Andrew Ference. During his visit Andrew will talk to students about how he lives an eco-friendly life at home and on the road, and what students can do to be more eco-friendly. To enter, schools must demonstrate how their school could become more energy efficient by using pictures, videos, drawings or another form of media. Submissions should be sent to: Brand Team, National Grid, 40 Sylvan Road, Waltham, MA 02451.
National Grid And CBS Radio Team-up With Bruins Defenseman Andrew Ference To Promote Energy Efficiency
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts