Thomas E. Miller Is Honored As "Super Lawyer"
SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Chosen by his peers for the 7th time in a row, The Miller Law Firm is honored to announce that Tom Miller has been selected as California Super Lawyer in the field of construction litigation. A division of Thomson Reuters, the Super Lawyers rating system provides an annual consumer-oriented listing of leading attorneys by state and practice area. Held by less than 5% of practicing attorneys, the status of Super Lawyer is a public affirmation representing the height of peer recognition and professional achievement in a given field or practice. The selection protocol for Super Lawyers is comprised of independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Tom is unrivaled in this designation. He is the only attorney to hold the title of Super Lawyer in both Northern and Southern California regions.
This joins the list of honors including: the Thomas E. Miller Moot Court Room at the California Western School of Law in San Diego, the Thomas E. Miller Distinguished Professorship, at the Hastings School of Law in San Francisco, and the Thomas E. Miller Presidents Scholar Center, at the California State University in Long Beach.The Super Lawyer honorees are published in LA Magazine, OC Magazine, San Francisco Magazine, and Super Lawyers Business Edition. Thomas E. Miller ( www.ConstructionDefects.com) is the co-author of, "Home and Condo Defects: A Consumer Guide to Faulty Construction," (Seven Locks Press, 2012), available online at www.amazon.com, as well as the newly released legal treatise, "Handling Construction Defect Claims: Western States" (4 th Edition, 2013), published by Wolters Kluwer, and available at www.wolterskluwerlb.com. Media Contact: Rachel Miller(415) 437-1800 Rachel@constructiondefects.com SOURCE The Miller Law Firm
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV