Magor Demos WebRTC Visual Collaboration At TeleSpan
OTTAWA, Ontario, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Magor Communications, a global leader in visual collaboration solutions, will demonstrate its WebRTC-based visual collaboration application at TeleSpan's Eighth Annual Future of Conferencing Workshop, March 7-8, in Las Vegas.
Magor is continuing to extend its interoperability capability and reach with the availability of native support for the emerging WebRTC standard being adopted by leading web browsers such as Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Magor's demonstration will show how any WebRTC user can simply point their browser to a SIP-based Magor endpoint with a guest URL and establish a real-time visual collaboration session with access to all video and shared data streams in the call.The integration of enterprise-grade visual collaboration with web browsers opens up a new market opportunity for both B2C interactions initiated by the consumer and cost effective, plugin-free visual collaboration on the desktop for remote office workers. Magor visual collaboration is also natively interoperable with Skype as well as traditional SIP and h.323 based video conferencing systems without the need for a Gateway. For more information, visit Magor at http://www.magorcorp.com/. About Magor:Magor enables people to engage in high-quality visual conversations while simultaneously sharing, viewing and editing relevant collaborative material on desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphone applications, whiteboards and other devices. Magor fits any workflow so that users have the freedom to work together naturally anytime, regardless of location, network or device. SOURCE Magor Communications
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV