Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, announced it is hosting a complimentary webinar entitled, “Getting Started in Payments Toolkit – The Basics You Need to Drive Online Sales in North America.” The webinar, which is part of Digital River’s monthly E-Commerce Webinar Series, is scheduled for March 12, 2013, at 11 a.m. CST. Regardless of industry, small to mid-sized businesses are encouraged to register now.
During the webinar, Ryan Stewart, director of product management for Digital River World Payments, will present a step-by-step guide on how to build a successful North American online payments program. Attendees will learn about important strategies for getting started in e-commerce, including:
- Using hosted solutions to quickly and easily add payments components to an online presence;
- Ensuring efficiency, security and easy use of relevant payment options and expanding payment acceptance outside North America; and
- Converting sales on-the-go through mobile payment acceptance.
“Implementing a payments program may seem like an overwhelming task for young online businesses, but it doesn’t have to be,” said Souheil Badran, senior vice president and general manager for Digital River World Payments. “Our goal with this webinar is to make payments information easily accessible to small online businesses. By providing a best practices toolkit, we can help them achieve their growth potential as well as overcome the hurdles to online sales success.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts