One more stock to consider with some large insider buying is Zygo (ZIGO), which designs, develops and manufactures measurement solutions to improve its customers' manufacturing yields, as well as top-tier optical sub-systems and components for original equipment manufacturers and end-user applications. Insiders are buying this stock into modest strength, since shares are higher by 6.2% in the last three months.
Zygo has a market cap of $297 million and an enterprise value of $186 million. This stock trades at a cheap valuation, with a trailing price-to-earnings of 8.85. This is a cash-rich company, since the total cash position on its balance sheet is $77.35 million and its total debt is zero.A beneficial owner just bought 250,000 shares, or $3.65 million worth of stock, at $14.60 per share. From a technical perspective, ZIGO is currently trending above its 50-day moving average and just below its 200-day moving average, which is neutral trendwise. This stock recently spiked back above its 50-day at $15.55 a share with volume and it's now quickly moving within range of triggering a major breakout trade. If you're bullish on ZIGO, then look for long-biased as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $15.55 and then once it breaks out above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $16.19 to its 200-day at $16.85 a share with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that registers near or above its three-month average action of 38,498 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then ZIGO will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $19 to $20 a share. To see more stocks with notable insider buying, check out the Stocks With Big Insider Buying portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV