Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced today that Atish Shah, senior vice president of strategy, FP&A, and investor relations, will be participating in a fireside chat at the at the 2013 J.P. Morgan Gaming, Lodging, Restaurant & Leisure Conference being held in Las Vegas, NV at approximately 10:30am PST on Friday, March 8, 2013.
Audio of the presentation will be provided through a live webcast which can be accessed through the Hyatt website at http://www.hyatt.com by selecting the Investor Relations link located at the bottom of the page. A replay will be available for 90 days.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a proud heritage of making guests feel more than welcome. Thousands of members of the Hyatt family strive to make a difference in the lives of the guests they encounter every day by providing authentic hospitality. The Company's subsidiaries manage, franchise, own and develop hotels and resorts under the Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place® and Hyatt House TM brand names and have locations on six continents. Hyatt Residential Group, Inc. , a Hyatt Hotels Corporation subsidiary, develops, operates, markets or licenses Hyatt Residences TM and Hyatt Residence Club TM . As of December 31, 2012, the Company's worldwide portfolio consisted of 500 properties in 46 countries. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV