Microsoft: Analysts issued 13 strong buy, 10 buy and 14 hold reports. They project earnings to compound annually at 8.38%. The Financial Strength is A++ and TheStreet rating is B.
Oracle: Analysts released nine strong buy, 22 buy and 13 hold recommendations. They predict earnings will be up 11.97% annually for the next five years. The Financial Strength is A++ and TheStreet ranks the stock an A.
SAP: Analysts wrote five strong buy, two buy, 10 hold, two underperform and a sell call. They estimate earnings will increase annually at a 12.30% range over the next five yearsMy recommendation: The price on Symantec has risen fast but technical indicators reveal the stock still has momentum. Never underestimate the knowledge of the short sellers. If the price keeps rising they will have to cover their short positions and the stock will get another bump. Monitor the moving averages and 14-day turtle channels so you won't get caught if they just happen to be right. At the time of publication the author had no position in any of the stocks mentioned. This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV