NEW YORK, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Although investors are often cautioned not to "fight the Fed," members of the Fed seem to be fighting among themselves over when to end their bond buying program. But that's not all investors need to worry about. Although falling over the fiscal cliff was avoided, continued worries over the Eurozone, U.S. economic growth, a hard landing in China, and equity market uncertainty are still on the minds of investors.
Amidst all of this uncertainty, S&P Capital IQ's senior equity investment strategists and an ETF analyst will examine these and other issues in a complimentary webinar on March 25, 2013. Below are some questions they will be addressing in the fourth of a series of quarterly webinars.
- Are interest rates headed higher? If so, how might stocks, bonds, REITs, and commodities perform in a rising-rate environment?
- What is driving year-to-date international equity underperformance?
- What is the outlook for international equities going forward?
- How far will this rally take the S&P 500?
- How long might this rally last?
- Have the 2012 top-performing ETFs have continued success in 2013?
- How important is the expense ratio when choosing a mutual fund or ETF?
WHAT: Hosted by Sam Stovall, Chief Equity Strategist for S&P Capital IQ, this webinar will offer listeners actionable investment intelligence based on S&P Capital IQ's insights.
Questions will be taken from webinar participants after a brief presentation by each panelist.WHO: S&P Capital IQ's equity strategists and an ETF analyst participating in the webinar are:
- Sam Stovall, Chief Equity Strategist, S&P Capital IQ
- Alec Young, Global Equity Strategist, S&P Capital IQ
- Mark Arbeter, Chief Technical Strategist, S&P Capital IQ
- Todd Rosenbluth, ETF Analyst, S&P Capital IQ