Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Investors who think there are no cheap stocks left to buy in this red-hot market rally need to think again, Jim Cramer told "Mad Money" viewers Wednesday.
Cramer said that yes, this rally is happening at record speed and defying all the skeptics, but that doesn't mean there's nothing left to buy.
Cramer offered up Starwood Hotels & Resorts (HOT) as one stock worth buying. He said this hotel chain has some of the best brands in the world and could easier split itself into two and unlock a ton of value for shareholders.
(KEY) is another name that caught Cramer's eye. He said this stock, which he owns for his charitable trust,
Executive Decision: Moshe GavrielovIn the "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer sat down with Moshe Gavrielov, president and CEO of Xilinx (XLNX), a semiconductor company that's forecasting growth between 8% and 12% this year. Gavrielov said he's very confident about his company's product portfolio as Xilinx continues to be the leader in communications chips built on the new 28 nanometer platform. He said that as more and more smartphones and tablets enter the market, there is a greater and greater need for communication chips to power them. When asked if the federal cuts known as the sequester will affect Xilinx' sales to the U.S. government, Gavrielov noted the sequester mainly deals with personnel and not as much with equipment. He said there will still be a need to upgrade older equipment, which will keep sales strong for the company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV