"Safe Harbor" statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Certain statements contained in this press release are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements generally can be identified by the use of forward-looking statements such as "may," "expect," "intend," "estimate," "anticipate," "believe," or "continue" (or the negative thereof) or similar terminology. Such forward-looking statements are subject to risk, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from future results or implied by such forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned that any forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and that actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by such forward-looking statements. Epazz assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements and takes no obligation to update or correct information prepared by third parties that is not paid for by Epazz. Investors are encouraged to review Epazz's public filings on SEC.gov, including its unaudited and audited financial statements, and its Registration Statement, Form 10-K's and Form 10-Q's, which contain general business information about the Company's operations, results of operations and risks associated with the Company and its operations. Penny stock picks need to be research. Do your homework. Please review all of our filings.
SOURCE Epazz, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV