- Supporting the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) in the creation of its Climate Change Adaptation Plan and codeveloping a set of vulnerability assessment approaches for use in the design and implementation of projects in developing countries.
- Developing a set of tools to assess the potential impact of climate change on a number of new World Bank projects.
- Publishing the initial results from its work examining the climate vulnerability of transportation in Mobile, Ala., the largest U.S. federally funded adaptation project in a single metropolitan location.
- Producing guidance for state departments of transportation and metropolitan planning organizations on using and applying climate information.
- Helping cities in the United States, the Caribbean, and Peru cope with the effects of climate change.
- Creating a framework in the mining industry to address climate risk.
- Building a spatially detailed analysis of the potential economic costs of climate change on the U.S. electricity industry.
ICF International Receives 2012 CCBJ Business Achievement Award
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts