LOS ANGELES, March 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MediSwipe Inc. ( www.MediSwipe.com ) (OTCQB:MWIP), a patient security solutions and financial products company for the medicinal marijuana and health care industry, today announced the launch of an enterprise-wide patient and caregiver tracking solution available in the cloud, making it even easier for provisional centers, pharmacies, dispensaries and medical practices to improve patient registration and reduce delays in care delivery. The cloud based application launch and first patient cards are the first proprietary system of its kind and is expected to be live to first clients late next week.
With MediSwipe's model, registered users will access the cloud based software through a web browser, while the infrastructure and platform is managed on servers at a remote location. Strict regulatory compliance policies and technology protect patient data, the infrastructure and MediSwipe clients.
The new service will serve as a platform from which caregivers and medical providers across legal jurisdictions can match patient and provider identifiers and integrate information across network systems in order to support Meaningful Use and health information exchange, which require patient information to be updated and accurate.In addition to providing the first HIPAA compliant solution for the industry, the MediSwipe application also enables caregivers and providers of medical marijuana to:
- Facilitate health information exchange by accessing one source for patient index information;
- Determine the correct thresholds for patient matching with licensed caregivers by analyzing a thorough sampling of patient data and an assessment of the current medical need;
- Enhance patient safety by leveraging comprehensive and accurate patient information; and
- Save time on management and training compared to the resources invested with on-premise solutions.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts