Perficient, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRFT), a leading information technology consulting firm serving Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers throughout North America, today announced Google Enterprise has named Perficient the Google North America Deployment Partner of the Year 2012 for enterprise search. The award was presented at the Google Enterprise Global Partner Summit in Mountain View, Calif., and recognizes Perficient for its technical understanding of enterprise search and proven track record of deploying the Google Search Appliance (GSA) platform for customers.
“At Perficient, our clients look to us to provide strategy, planning and deployment expertise for the GSA platform,” said Chad Johnson, Perficient’s Google practice director. “We’re extremely honored to be named the Deployment Partner of the Year. This award demonstrates that we can lead our enterprise content management clients successfully through the enterprise search deployment process from start to finish. We remain committed to providing leading-edge search solutions for customers, allowing them to experience cost savings and increased productivity.”
The GSA provides secure search across all enterprise content, including both internal and external content. It can search web servers, portals, intranets, file shares, content management systems, databases and real-time data in business applications, doing so through the Google search platform. As a Google Enterprise Professional Partner for more than five years and the first partner to achieve the new Qualified Deployment Specialist certification, Perficient helps companies realize the full potential of the GSA by enhancing the search experience, implementing custom connectors to index enterprise content, and by providing training and hands-on assistance. The company has developed content connectors for applications such as Salesforce.com, Atlassian Confluence, IBM Web Content Manager and IBM Quickr, among others, and it has provided complete search interface solutions for customers.
During 2012, Perficient implemented numerous GSA implementations for organizations across all industries, including solutions for pharmaceutical, e-commerce and software companies.
- A large pharmaceutical company needed a search tool with the ability to search multiple repositories, including a clinical trials management system to find all documents relating to the production of a specific product. Using GSA, they could honor and preserve the security of systems in place to comply with their document handling and regulatory requirements, and easily find all documents related to the pharmaceutical in production.
- An e-commerce site implemented Google search to materially enhance their customers’ ability to accurately search for products and product information. The client anticipates increased client satisfaction and higher purchase conversion rates due to the successful implementation.
- A software company needed a way to search across multiple repositories. Perficient partnered with the client and Google to improve the search experience for their employees and customers using the GSA. Perficient helped migrate the software company from their old search platform onto the GSA, improving customer satisfaction while reducing maintenance costs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts