For more than 30 years, families across the nation have enjoyed delicious pizza and classic games at family entertainment leader Chuck E. Cheese’s. Now, Chuck E. invites guests everywhere to enjoy its new menu with updated food options and national value meals that include food, drinks and token deals starting at $19.99.
“At Chuck E. Cheese’s, we are always looking to update the selections on our menu to reflect the changing needs, tastes and desires of the families that visit us,” said Michael Magusiak, chief executive officer at CEC Entertainment, Inc., Chuck E. Cheese’s parent company. “While we’ve always provided an environment ‘Where a Kid Can Be a Kid,’ we think that many parents will be very happy to see that our new food and token value deals are not only fun-and-budget friendly, but also available every day without the need of any coupons.”
Guest who stop by their local Chuck E. Cheese’s will notice not only new value deal pricing, but new menu boards on display at the store’s ordering counters. The redesigned menu boards better reflect the family entertainment leader’s newly-defined Promise to Parents, highlight the company’s new food and token pricing clearly and provide food nutritional values in an easy-to-read display for families. They are also updated to reflect recent menu additions – like the company’s new cheesy bread and gluten-free pizza and cupcake options.
With better deals on its freshly baked, never frozen pizzas made with 100-percent mozzarella cheese, guests are encouraged to add more yum and fun to their dining selection with Chuck E. Cheese’s newest menu items. The cheesy breadsticks can be purchased for $5.29 at all store locations in the U.S. and Canada. The company’s gluten-free cheese pizza is available for the same $5.95 price as its individual size pizza with traditional crust, and the gluten-free chocolate fudge cupcake is sold for $2.99 in the U.S. and $3.49 in Canada.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV