Registration Now Open For IFT Annual Meeting And Food Expo 2013 In Chicago
CHICAGO, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Institute of Food Technologists (IFT), a nonprofit scientific society for professionals engaged in the science of food, food technology, and related areas in industry, academia, and government, today announced that registration for the annual (IFT) Annual Meeting and Food Expo 2013 in Chicago July 13-16 at McCormick Place is now officially open.
The IFT Annual Meeting & Food Expo 2013 is a global event that allows attendees to discover the latest food science developments and applications; learn about the latest trends and technologies first hand; establish new business relationships; and make new career connections.
IFT's 2013 Scientific Program will have something for food professionals in virtually every sector and at all levels of experience. Scientific sessions will address hot topics in food safety, product development, food health and nutrition, environmental sustainability, and novel processing and packaging. Attendees will also have access to special presentations on the Food Expo floor.
Please visit http://www.am-fe.ift.org/cms/?pid=1000642 to register.If you are a member of the media and would like to attend, please contact Stephanie Callahan, IFT Media Relations Specialist at email@example.com or Mindy Weinstein, Director of Media Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org. About IFT For more than 70 years, IFT has existed to advance the science of food. Our nonprofit scientific society--more than 18,000 members from more than 100 countries--brings together food scientists, technologists and related professions from academia, government, and industry. For more information, please visit ift.org. This news release was issued on behalf of Newswise(TM). For more information, visit http://www.newswise.com. SOURCE Institute of Food Technologists
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV