NAB Show To Present New Conference On Second Screen Innovations
NAB Show will launch "2nd Screen Sunday" at NAB Show in partnership with the 2nd Screen Society (S3), event organizers announced today. The afternoon conference at the Encore Hotel on Sunday, April 7 in Las Vegas will address and showcase the latest business opportunities, creative case studies and technology innovations related to the creation of supplementary, synchronized and social TV content.
"Broadcast, sports and live entertainment are at the forefront of the second screen revolution," said S3 Executive Director Guy Finley. "At our NAB Show event, creative and technology leaders in the second screen space will demonstrate and explain how mainstream television is expanding the viewer experience to include complementary and contextual content to their personal devices and how it will change the way television and advertising are produced, delivered and experienced forever."
Preliminary conference sessions include:
- Bring on the Brands: How (and Why) Advertising is Leading the 2nd Screen Charge
- 2nd Screen and Live Sports: From More Stats to More Camera Angles
- Building a Successful 2nd Screen Strategy and Platform
- By the Numbers: The Emerging $6 Billion 2nd Screen Industry
- There's a TV App for That: Case Studies of Successful 2nd Screen Experiences
For program updates, click here.Registration for this conference includes access to NAB Show exhibits. It may also be included as an add-on to SMART Pass or Conference Flex Pass packages. Click here to register. About 2nd Screen Society The 2nd Screen Society (S3) was formed to meet the needs of the rapidly evolving ecosystem for companion screen viewing of broadcast television and home entertainment. Through their events (held in NY and Los Angeles as well as at major trade shows throughout the world), committees and meetings, S3 represents and facilitates dialogue among an emerging industry of established corporations and start-ups that are defining the new second screen experience. The Society’s mission is to advance the creation, production and adoption of content, applications, devices and distribution systems within the 2nd Screen Engagement Ecosystem.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV