4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: WR, IPG, JWN, FDX
Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 30 cents per share. At a price of $54.38 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.2%. The average volume for Nordstrom has been 2.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Nordstrom has a market cap of $10.8 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 1.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Nordstrom, Inc., a fashion specialty retailer, offers apparel, shoes, cosmetics, and accessories for women, men, and children in the United States. It operates in two segments, Retail and Credit. The Retail segment offers a selection of brand name and private label merchandise. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.12. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Nordstrom a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Nordstrom as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Nordstrom Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV