5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: UIL, POM, KSU, HIG, CBS
Kansas City Southern (NYSE: KSU) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 22 cents per share. At a price of $106.23 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.8%. The average volume for Kansas City Southern has been 1.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Kansas City Southern has a market cap of $11.4 billion and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 26.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Kansas City Southern, through its subsidiaries, engages in the freight rail transportation business. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.29. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Kansas City Southern a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Kansas City Southern as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins, solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Kansas City Southern Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV