4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ORI, TLM, SWK, EXPE
Talisman Energy (NYSE: TLM) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 7 cents per share. At a price of $12.20 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.2%. The average volume for Talisman Energy has been 4.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Talisman Energy has a market cap of $12.6 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 7.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Talisman Energy Inc., an upstream oil and gas company, engages in the exploration, development, production, transportation, and marketing of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. It primarily operates in North America, the North Sea, and southeast Asia. The company has a P/E ratio of 135.56. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Talisman Energy a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Talisman Energy as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Talisman Energy Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV