China Clean In Association With The World Toilet Organization
Today, the World Toilet Organization is well known all over the world and is helping Singapore's popularity in the social and humanitarian sector, together with endorsements from the Clinton Global Initiative, the World Economic Forum, the Schwab Foundation, Ashoka, and numerous other platforms.
The World Toilet Form will cover a wide range of activities, including the Shanghai Toilet tour on April 1, which aims to discover the current status of local toilets. During the forum on April 2, there will be a morning plenary session offering an overview of the Shanghai public toilet status, toilet accessibility, design and efficient maintenance, as well as afternoon workshops discussing sanitation as a business, along with affordable technology and changes in toilet users' habits. Attendees will also find a variety of toilet cleaning products and tools in the CCE exhibition area. All participants are going to benefit from the rewarding experience.
The World Toilet Organization was established to provide for the people who work in the field of public health services platforms and international networks, to enable them to exchange opinions and learn from each other. The China Clean Expo aims to boost the development of China's cleaning industry in all respects, including public and municipal cleaning. The cooperation between the CCE and the WTO will no doubt advance their shared visions to a new level, as well as increase public health awareness and improve the toilet situation in China.
For more information, please visit
About China Clean Expo
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV