NEW YORK, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory firm, today announced that it has completed the acquisition of the Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) practice of The Hackett Group (NASDAQ: HCKT), a global strategic advisory and business transformation consulting firm.
The acquisition was announced Feb. 20, 2013. Financial terms will not be disclosed.
"The addition of the Oracle ERP practice of The Hackett Group immediately helps KPMG address the market's growing, broad-based demand for ERP capabilities," said Stephen Lis, KPMG's U.S. leader for Management Consulting. "As we continue to build a world-class Oracle technology enablement business, we're very pleased to welcome these experienced ERP professionals to KPMG and look forward to their smooth transition into the firm."
In addition to the acquisition, KPMG will become The Hackett Group's preferred provider for Oracle ERP implementation services.About KPMG LLP KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm ( www.kpmg.com/us), is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG International's member firms have 152,000 professionals, including more than 8,600 partners, in 156 countries. Contact: Melissa SkabichKPMG LLP201-307-7022 SOURCE KPMG LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV