And now for the most beloved map app of all time...Google Maps.
When Apple updated its operating system last fall, users felt lost...literally. Once Apple Maps replaced Google Maps, finding your way around town would never be the same. How dare they!Fortunately...Google (GOOG) came out with a maps app for iOS. The app uses real-time data, so you can find the quickest route around the city when you're in a pinch. The app allows you to find walking directions, look up public transit, and use satellite images to see what your apartment looks like from the sky. Google Maps, we never knew how much we loved you, until you were gone. We'll never take you for granted again. This free app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, but requires iOS 5.1 or later. It is also available for Android.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV