There's a social media site for everything these days...including traffic. Commiserate with your friends on Waze. (Select "frustrated" from the mood section, if you want to give your car a red face and a frown). Use messaging to tell everyone how you really feel.
Waze uses a voice-activated GPS system to help you navigate your way around town. Share your location on Facebook (FB) or use the app to carpool by sending a "location request." Stay away from the Wazes with the "zombie" faces.You can also use the app to find the nearest gas station, look up Yelp (YELP) reviews or avoid accident scenes. And no worries about wasting time behind the wheel. You'll rise to the top of the scoreboard when you log the most driving time. You know you've made it when you're Waze Royalty; your avatar gets a crown. This free app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, but requires iOS 4.3 or later. It is also available for Android.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV