If you've ever lived in Los Angeles, you know what it's like to be stuck in traffic. If you hate it, you should probably leave. Going 5 MPH on the 405 is inevitable.
For people in other cities, there's hope. You'll be the first one to work if you've downloaded the Beat The Traffic app. (The early bird gets the worm). You can use your current location or save your favorite routes to see a map with real-time traffic data. There's also the ability to watch traffic cams to see the situation firsthand and receive alerts when there's a delay.If you're already on the road, use the app to report an incident. But pull over, first! This free app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, but requires iOS 4.3 or later. It is also available for Android.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV