NEW YORK ( TheStreet -- It turns out that a lot of you are using your smartphones for directions. Apple (AAPL) received so much criticism after removing Google Maps in its iOS update, that CEO Tim Cook felt compelled to apologize.
Fortunately, Google Maps has an iPhone app now. And there are countless other map apps, too.
But there's no need to navigate your way through the app store TheStreet has given them a test drive and recommends these five for helping you get from point A to B.
Whether you're taking the freeway, the subway, walking, or hang gliding, these apps will help you find your way.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV