Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK) will participate in two upcoming investment conferences. The dates of the presentations are as follows:
- March 13, 2013, 8:50 a.m. ET – Bank of America Merrill Lynch Consumer & Retail Conference in New York, NY.
- March 14, 2013, 8:50 a.m. ET – UBS Global Consumer Conference in Boston, MA.
Live webcasts of the presentations can be accessed via the Jack in the Box Inc. corporate website. To access the live webcast through the internet, log onto the Jack in the Box Inc. investors page at http://investors.jackinthebox.com at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation to download and install any necessary software. An online replay will be available at the company’s corporate website for 30 days following the presentation.
About Jack in the Box Inc.
Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK), based in San Diego, is a restaurant company that operates and franchises Jack in the Box ® restaurants, one of the nation’s largest hamburger chains, with more than 2,200 restaurants in 21 states. Additionally, through a wholly owned subsidiary, the company operates and franchises Qdoba Mexican Grill ®, a leader in fast-casual dining, with more than 600 restaurants in 44 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. For more information on Jack in the Box and Qdoba, including franchising opportunities, visit www.jackinthebox.com or www.qdoba.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV