QUEBEC CITY, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - EXFO Inc. (NASDAQ: EXFO) (TSX: EXF) announced today that it will release its second-quarter financial results for fiscal 2013 after the close of stock markets on Wednesday, March 27, 2013. The news release will be followed by a conference call at 5 p.m. (Eastern time) to review EXFO's results. To listen to the conference call and participate in the question period via telephone, dial (416) 641-6680.
Germain Lamonde, EXFO's Chairman, President and CEO, and Pierre Plamondon, Vice-President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the call. An audio replay will be available one hour after the end of the conference call until 7 p.m. (Eastern time) on April 3, 2013. The replay number is (402) 977-9141 and the reservation number is 21649128. The live audio Webcast and replay of the conference call will also be available on EXFO's website at www.EXFO.com/investors.
- Second-quarter results for fiscal 2013, March 27, 2013, 5 p.m. (Eastern time), Telephone: (416) 641-6680 or Audio Webcast: www.EXFO.com/investors
About EXFO Listed on the NASDAQ and TSX stock exchanges, EXFO is among the leading providers of next-generation test and service assurance solutions for wireline and wireless network operators and equipment manufacturers in the global telecommunications industry. The company offers innovative solutions for the development, installation, management and maintenance of converged, IP fixed and mobile networks—from the core to the edge. Key technologies supported include 3G, 4G/LTE, IMS, Ethernet, OTN, FTTx, VDSL2, ADSL2+ and various optical technologies accounting for more than 35% of the portable fiber-optic test market. EXFO has a staff of approximately 1700 people in 25 countries, supporting more than 2000 customers worldwide. For more information, visit www.EXFO.com.
SOURCE EXFO inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV