TOLEDO, Ohio, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Light weighting vehicles for improved fuel efficiency and helping to reduce carbon dioxide emissions are among the benefits glass reinforced composites can have on the cars and trucks we drive.
These topics will be among the highlights of what Owens Corning will present at the JEC Europe 2013 show in Paris, beginning on March 12. Owens Corning (NYSE: OC), a leading global producer of glass fiber reinforcements for composite systems and residential and commercial building materials, will also introduce two additional products: New OptiSpray™ F – a multi-end roving for complex spray up applications requiring fast wet-out; and new Advantex® SE2307 roving for high performance filament-wound epoxy pipes.
Owens Corning will exhibit its extensive portfolio of composite solutions at booth R20 and present the following topics:
- Wednesday March 13, 11.30 a.m.: Winning in the Corrosion Market
- Thursday March 14, 11.30 a.m.: SE2307, a new reinforcement for high temperature, high pressure epoxy pipes applications
- Thursday March 14, 4.10 p.m.: COFAHe solution, high energy-performance facade panels based on composite profiles. This application development will be granted a JEC 2013 Innovation Award in the Building and Construction category.
About Owens CorningOwens Corning is a leading global producer of glass fiber reinforcements and engineered materials for composite systems and residential and commercial building materials. A Fortune 500 company for 58 consecutive years, Owens Corning is committed to driving sustainability through delivering solutions, transforming markets and enhancing lives. Celebrating its 75 th anniversary, Owens Corning had sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and employs 15,000 employees in 27 countries on five continents. The Owens Corning Composite Solutions Business delivers a broad range of reinforcement products that provide lightweight alternatives to steel, wood and aluminum, thereby reducing weight and improving energy efficiency. Additional information is available at www.owenscorning.com.SOURCE Owens Corning
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts