Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) announces that Robert A. Niblock, chairman, president and chief executive officer, and Robert F. Hull, Jr., chief financial officer, will present at the UBS Global Consumer Conference in Boston, MA.
|What:||Presentation by Robert Niblock and Bob Hull at the UBS Global Consumer Conference in Boston, MA|
|When:||2:20 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, March 13, 2013|
|Where:||Visit Lowe’s Investor Relations website at http://www.lowes.com/investor|
|Click on Webcasts and then on Lowe’s at UBS Global Consumer Conference|
|How:||Listen live online by following the directions above|
A webcast replay of the presentation can be accessed by visiting http://www.lowes.com/investor and clicking on Lowe’s at UBS Global Consumer Conference Webcast. The webcast replay should be available from 5:00 p.m. ET on March 13, 2013 through June 12, 2013.
With fiscal year 2012 sales of $50.5 billion, Lowe's Companies, Inc. is a FORTUNE® 100 company that serves approximately 15 million customers a week at more than 1,750 home improvement stores in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's is the second-largest home improvement retailer in the world. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV