Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) announces that Robert A. Niblock, chairman, president and chief executive officer, and Robert F. Hull, Jr., chief financial officer, will present at the UBS Global Consumer Conference in Boston, MA.
Presentation by Robert Niblock and Bob Hull at the UBS Global Consumer Conference in Boston, MA
|When:||2:20 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, March 13, 2013|
Visit Lowe’s Investor Relations website at http://www.lowes.com/investor
|Click on Webcasts and then on Lowe’s at UBS Global Consumer Conference|
Listen live online by following the directions above
A webcast replay of the presentation can be accessed by visiting http://www.lowes.com/investor and clicking on Lowe’s at UBS Global Consumer Conference Webcast. The webcast replay should be available from 5:00 p.m. ET on March 13, 2013 through June 12, 2013.
With fiscal year 2012 sales of $50.5 billion, Lowe's Companies, Inc. is a FORTUNE® 100 company that serves approximately 15 million customers a week at more than 1,750 home improvement stores in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's is the second-largest home improvement retailer in the world. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV