TEL-AVIV, Israel, March 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (Nasdaq:RDHL) (TASE:RDHL) (the "Company" or "RedHill"), an emerging Israeli biopharmaceutical company focused primarily on the development and acquisition of late clinical-stage, patent-protected, new formulations and combinations of existing drugs, today announced that Dror Ben-Asher, the Company's Chief Executive Officer, will present an overview of the Company at the 25 th Annual ROTH Conference. The RedHill presentation will take place at the Ritz Carlton in Laguna Niguel, on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 10:30am PDT.
About RedHill Biopharma Ltd.:
RedHill Biopharma is an emerging Israeli biopharmaceutical company focused primarily on the development and acquisition of late clinical-stage, patent protected, new formulations and combinations of existing drugs. The Company's current product pipeline includes a once-daily formulation of a leading congestive heart failure and high blood pressure drug, a once-daily formulation of a leading chemotherapy and radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting prevention drug, an oral thin film formulation drug for the treatment of acute migraine, a combination therapy for the treatment of Crohn's disease as well as Multiple Sclerosis (MS), a combination therapy for the treatment of Helicobacter pylori bacteria causing ulcers, and an encapsulated formulation for bowel preparation (laxative) ahead of colonoscopy. For more information please visit: www.redhillbio.com .
CONTACT: PR contact (US): Lauren Glaser Vice President The Trout Group +1-646-378-2972 firstname.lastname@example.org Company contact: Adi Frish Senior VP Business Development & Licensing RedHill Biopharma +972-54-6543-112 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV