DexCom, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXCM) today announced that management will present an update on DexCom at the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Terry Gregg, Chief Executive Office, will present an update on DexCom at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference in Miami, Florida on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. (EST). The presentation, which will occur live at the Loews Miami Hotel, will be concurrently webcast.
- Steve Pacelli, EVP, Strategy and Corporate Development, will present an update on DexCom at the 25th Annual ROTH Conference in Laguna Niguel, California on Monday, March 18, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. (PST). The presentation, which will occur live at the Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, will be concurrently webcast.
The link to each webcast will be available on the DexCom website at www.dexcom.com by navigating to “About”, then “Investor Relations”, and then “Events and Webcasts”, and the presentations will be archived there for future reference.
About DexCom, Inc.
DexCom, Inc., headquartered in San Diego, California, is developing and marketing continuous glucose monitoring systems for ambulatory use by patients and by healthcare providers in the hospital.Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward Looking Statements DexCom is a medical device company with a limited operating history. Successful commercialization of the company's products is subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, including a lack of acceptance in the marketplace by physicians and patients, the inability to manufacture products in commercial quantities at an acceptable cost, possible delays in the company's development programs, the inability of patients to receive reimbursement from third-party payors and inadequate financial and other resources. Certain of these risks and uncertainties, in addition to other risks, are more fully described in the company's annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on February 21, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV