- Achieved world’s first approval for a stem cell drug from Health Canada to market Prochymal® ( remestemcel-L) for the treatment of acute graft versus host disease (GvHD) in children.
- Established and deployed a direct sales force for Grafix®, a premium cellular repair matrix for serious wounds including diabetic foot ulcers, in 10 major metropolitan areas throughout the United States.
- Launched Cartiform TM, viable cartilage mesh for the treatment of articular cartilage injury.
- Attained transitional pass-through status from the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for Grafix, with Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) C-Codes being designated and assignment of permanent HCPCS Q-codes.
- Gross margin improved 12 percentage points to 70% with gross profit increasing to $2.1M for the quarter.
- Reported product revenue of $7.8 million in 2012– representing a 520% increase over the prior year and 4Q12 revenue increasing 36% over 3Q12.
- Reported year-end cash, receivables, and short-term investments of $37.2 million.
Osiris Therapeutics Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.