CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Susser Holdings Corporation (NYSE: SUSS) announced today it will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Consumer & Retail Conference on Tuesday, March 12 in New York City.
Mary Sullivan, Susser's Chief Financial Officer; Steven DeSutter, President and Chief Executive Officer – Retail; and Rocky Dewbre, President and Chief Operating Officer - Wholesale, will present at 2:00 p.m. ET. The presentation and accompanying slides will be webcast live and will also be available for later replay. Please visit the investor relations page of Susser's website at www.susser.com under "Events and Presentations" to access the presentation.
Susser Holdings Corporation is a third-generation family led business based in Corpus Christi, Texas that operates approximately 560 convenience stores in Texas, New Mexico and Oklahoma under the Stripes® banner. Restaurant service is available in more than 350 of its stores, primarily under the proprietary Laredo Taco Company® brand. Susser Holdings also is majority owner and owns the general partner of Susser Petroleum Partners LP, which distributes over 1.4 billion gallons of motor fuel annually to Stripes® stores, independently operated consignment locations, convenience stores and retail fuel outlets operated by independent operators and other commercial customers in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Louisiana.
CONTACT: Susser Holdings Corporation Mary Sullivan, Chief Financial Officer+1- 361-884-2463, email@example.comDennard-Lascar Associates Anne Pearson, Senior Vice President +1-210-408-6321, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Susser Holdings Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV