- Adjusted EBITDA, as defined below, for the fourth quarter of 2012 was $3.1 million versus $4.8 million in the prior-year period. Prior-year period adjusted EBITDA results include $2.4 million from the Company’s FireKeepers Casino management agreement (“GEM”), which was sold at the end of March 2012; excluding GEM, adjusted EBITDA in the fourth quarter of 2011 would have been $2.4 million.
- On October 1, 2012, the Company closed on the acquisition of the Silver Slipper Casino in Hancock County, Mississippi. For the fourth quarter 2012, the Company recorded Silver Slipper Casino revenue of $12.9 million and adjusted EBITDA for the same quarter was $1.9 million.
- On February 26, 2013, the Company successfully amended the Silver Slipper Casino land lease to extend its term to 2058 and extend the Option to purchase to 2027, providing additional flexibility to the Company.
- At its Rising Star Casino Resort for the fourth quarter 2012, the Company recorded revenue of $19.1 million compared to revenue of $21.7 million in the prior-year quarter. Rising Star adjusted EBITDA for the fourth quarter 2012 was $1.3 million versus $2.2 million in the prior-year quarter due to increased competition from Ohio and severe weather in December 2012 compared to December 2011.
- Northern Nevada casino revenue for the fourth quarter of 2012 was $4.8 million compared to $5.0 million in the prior-year period. Adjusted EBITDA for the fourth quarter 2012 was $0.6 million, an increase from $0.5 million in the prior-year period.
- As of December 31, 2012, Full House Resorts had $20.6 million in cash and $68.8 million in outstanding debt on its balance sheet.
Full House Resorts Announces Three Month And Full Year Results For The Period Ended December 31, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.